Sunday, May 2, 2010

Contemplations

I'm sitting here with my coffee and a whirlwind of thoughts are going through my head. Mainly about my Premiere Show, that is May 10th. I have this visual of what I want the display table to look like, how I want to set up the checkout stand, etc. My biggest fear is that its not going to be turn out I'm hoping for. I know I shouldnt set myself up for failure but I keep thinking of a worst case scenario.

I am a chronic list maker. If I am going to be cleaning my house, I make a list room by room of what needs to be done. I make a list of things I need to get done whether it be for the day or the week. So naturally I have made a list, well more than one actually for this show. The first list is what is going to be sitting out on each table, the second is for the documents I need to print out for the show. I think I may end up blowing up my printer by the time its said and done.

Its been a month since I opened my website/webstore, and the only orders on it have been my own lol. Just little things that I needed. I know that I have to be patient and its not going to happen over night, but I check it everyday just hoping that I see orders coming in. I spent 2 hours last night looking at ways to increase website traffic. Most of these I have done, for example Twitter, Facebook, business cards, Yahoo Groups, etc. I am trying to come up new and eye catching ways to advertise. I am thinking about joining the Chamber of Commerce here, I have been told that it is a great idea because you get your business promoted that way as well, so we shall see.

Well I am off for a bit, going to check on mailing lists that I was given the suggestion to check out. If ANYONE, has ideas that are new and eye catching to advertise PLEASE, let me know, anyones advice is appreciated advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment