Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do You Smell Smoke???

So here I sit, as it seems to be my permanent place at the computer. I believe my bum is asleep yet again from the hours of sitting here pouring over successful ways to advertise your business. I love the group the MOMPACK, those ladies have sent me some wonderful ideas, and then there have been some that have just gone totally over my head. I know due to my lack of height that is easy to do but that is besides the point.
I try so hard to give myself a break from time to time on the business but I just can't seem to shut my brain off. I spent 6 hours in the hospital today waiting with "family", on my best friends mom's operation, and all I could think about was working on my business. All I can say is thank goodness for unlimited internet on my phone.
Even when I try to take a break and watch a movie or tv, I constantly have my notebook beside me ready to right down any good ideas, promotional ideas, website ideas, or things I need to look up. Is this becoming an obsession?? I must just be an impatient person, for I know that this isnt going to take off in a day, or week, or maybe even a month.
I think the frusterating part is that I am so new to this area that besides his family I really dont have anyone here that would want to host a Spa Party. However, God bless him, Presley (best friend), talked to his mom who is a teacher, and she is going to coordinate a Spa Party for all the women teachers at work the week after school gets out because none of the kids are there, AND.... the women in the office that he works with, he has already asked one of them if I could host a spa party for them. Man he's sneaky..lol.
However, back on topic, geeze..lol...my business is all I can think about, even in my sleep, ways to improve, ways to advertise, making mental notes on where to set up a booth, that I believe I am beginning to smell smoke...lol. I keep being told to put it away for a few days, but thats the issue I can't.
Any suggestions would be FABULOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment