Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh the possibilities!

After doing some research I come to find out that I am the only Jordan Essentials consultant active in the state of Oklahoma. There is one other woman but she isnt very active. Which means that the state is virtually my playground. What that means for me? I have the potential for making a killing here. My first start is to rent a booth at the local flea market. If nothing else that will get me some leads as to people wanting to host a Spa Show. After that I am going to do more research to find out where there are trade shows, expos, and craft fairs. Can you see the wheels turning?? I also learned that people don't necessarily have to be in the same state as you to sign up under me as a consultant. That makes the wheels spin faster lol.

My sponsor also gave me some good ideas for conversation starters. For example: If I go out to dinner to a resturant that is sit down and we have a waitress, get the lotion bar (one of our best sellers), use it or simply sit the tin it comes in on the edge of the table at the end where she comes up to. She told me that 9 times out of 10 this starts a conversation about it.

I finally got my business cards in and there is a stack in my wallet. I am going to pass those bad boys out as often as possible. I was also given the suggestion of the 3 ft rule. Anyone who comes within 3 ft of me hears about my business or products. Not really sure how to strike up those conversations but this is me, I am sure I could come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment